Effective March 26th, 2020
The health and well-being of our clients, patients, and staff are our top priority at Quail Hollow Veterinary Hospital. Due to guidelines put forth by the CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention) and AVMA (American Veterinary Medical Association) we are now limiting client traffic through our hospital. As more cases of COVID-19 appear in our community we are making the responsible decision to close our lobby to clients, while keeping our doors open for our patients. Below you will find directions to help you navigate through this change.
- Estimates for each appointment will be e-mailed to the e-mail of your choice. Please virtually sign each document prior to your scheduled appointment. Surgeries and drop-off appointments may require additional documents, so please read each form carefully.
- Please arrive 10 minutes before your scheduled appointment. All late appointments may be subject to rescheduling.
- After you park in our front parking lot, please remain in your vehicle and call 704-278-8000 to check in. We ask that you tell us the location of where you are parked along with a description of your vehicle.
- A team member will meet you at your vehicle to collect your pet.
- Communication from the doctor/medical team will occur by phone during your pet's examination.
- Financial transactions and any necessary paperwork will be handled over the phone. Payments can be made with debit/credit cards, check, or cash.
- A team member will return your pet to your vehicle, along with any medications and/or supplies.
FOR MEDICATION AND FOOD PICK UP:
- All medication refill requests must be placed over the phone prior to pick up. Once a medication is filled and ready to be picked up a team member will call you.
- After you park in our front parking lot, please remain in your vehicle and call 704-278-8000. Payments can be processed over the phone.
- Once the transaction is processed, a team member will deliver your medication/food to your vehicle
If you would like to have your medications or food delivered to your house, you can place an order through our online pharmacy.
If you have come in contact with any one that has been diagnosed with COVID-19, or are experiencing any of the symptoms we kindly ask that you notify our staff and reschedule your appointment.
Symptoms such as:
Fever Cough Shortness of Breath
We are pleased to announce that in addition to curbside appointments, we are now offering virtual visits. These appointments can be scheduled by downloading the AirVet App.
Examples of situations that can be seen through AirVet:
- Ear Infections
- Minor skin irritations or rashes
- Acute Diarrhea in Adult Patients
- Post-Op Surgical Incision Rechecks
Examples of situations where a curbside visit may be recommended:
- Any type of Emergency (such as seizures, collapse, difficulty breathing, bloat, etc.
- Wellness Exams and Vaccine Boosters
- Acute Vomiting
- Diarrhea in Puppies or Kittens
Please keep in mind that there may still be situations where a pet needs to be seen in our office for additional testing, diagnostics or treatment.
If you have any questions about scheduling a virtual visit or curbside appointment please contact our staff at (704)278-8000
Download the App on your Smart Phone now!